Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Zoya Polishes!!!

Excitement ladies! Excitement. That's all I have to explain how I feel right now. I have some stunningly gorgeous polishes to review over the next few weeks. Whoo!! My plan is to do 2 manicures a week, that way I can get through all of them in a timely fashion.

For those of you who haven't read my previous posts, these polishes are Zoya. They are 3 Free plus Camphor free, and one of the healthiest nail polishes around. Even Whole Foods Market carries them, how exciting! The polishes are very highly pigmented, typically true to color and some really beautiful & unique colors to choose from.

I got my first 3 polishes by participating in Zoya's free giveaway. For the price of $6.95 shipping, they gave away 3 polishes to every person who placed an order. It's now over, but they gave away almost 1 MILLION polishes, for just over 300,000 orders. Just incredible, and something you don't see very often from retailers anymore.

So, which beauties did I get? I got Starla, Gloria, Casey, Kelly, Sloane, Ibiza, Riley, Pia, Melanie, Anthea, Layla, Ki, Anastasia, Trixie, Yummy, Rea, America, Pippa, Midori, Charla, Robyn, & Valerie. I am going to randomly choose 5 of the polishes and let you wonderful ladies choose which one I swatch and polish my nails with first. I will post tons of photos for you so you can get a good sense of what each one looks like.

The first 5 will be: Charla, Pippa, Valerie, Midori, & Robyn. See below for manufacturer swatches of each color. You can also order your own at www.zoya.com

Charla:



Pippa:





Valerie:






Midori:





Robyn:








See? I totally told you! Exciting. :) So, I will give it until Thursday night and Friday I will do my mani and post with the winning polish for you wonderful ladies. Post your comments below and be sure to tell me what you think. I am dying to hear your feedback. Thanks for reading!

Until later, "Never go through life without a passion for beauty & fashion!" :)

PMBB

3 comments:

  1. It's Thursday night ;) I love the metallic/sparkle nail polishes so I am a fan of Charla, Valerie, and Midori. Can't wait to see how they look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Nina, you are the only one who commented. :) I will choose the first one you chose as a favorite and do Charla. Pics tomorrow & a full review so watch for it! Thanks for faithfully reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Charla looks so pretty!! I hope you had fun wearing it! Can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete