Thursday, January 13, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish Customer Service Review & Rating


So my most recent blog post was about Zoya's Facebook reward for reaching 20,000 fans. They gave us the opportunity to get 3 FREE polishes for the price of $6.95 shipping. I originally ordered Ki, Anastasia, & Ibiza, but unfortunately that first order didn't go through. Zoya's website was experiencing some technical difficulties, which is understandable due to the volume of traffic their website was experiencing. For me, it ended up being a really good thing because I looked closer at the polishes and ended up choosing different ones, and adding one additional. I will eventually get Ki & Anastasia, but for the time being I got some different ones that I was more excited about. I ended up getting Casey, Riley, Sloane, & Ibiza. After placing that order (and it successfully going through) I filled up my cart with my "wishlist" of polishes and now have over $130 in polish in my cart! Whew! Talk about turning into the polish addict.
The ones I am most excited about getting are Ki, Pia, Shawn, Yummy, & Pinta. I want them all, but those 5 will be the first out of my cart when I place my next order.

Zoya ultimately ended up giving away almost 1 million!!!!! bottles of polish, which equates to over 300,000 orders. Amazing! Unfortunately, they only ended up with just under 40,000 fans, so if you get a chance, head on over and fan them. They'll hopefully be doing an Earth Day promo this year, so it will be worth it!

The most amazing thing about Zoya? Not the quality of their polishes, not the turn around time, but their Customer Service Team. Amazing, to put it simply. They are professional, attentive, detail oriented, and so very helpful! If you doubt that real customer service still exists, look again. There are companies who value their customers still, and Zoya has proven to me that they're one of them. They are all over their Facebook wall, offering help & assistance to their fans & customer base, planning new promo's & give-aways, and also have a special area where you can suggest your favorite names for nail polish.

That's also one of my favorites about Zoya, they give their polishes names. I now know what I will be buying my girlfriends for birthday presents and thank you gifts! Zoya polish with their names on them. What could be better!?

So, if you're interested in trying a new, healthy way to express your personality, wander on over to Zoya. Check out their Facebook fan page too! I think you'll be amazed, as I was, at the level of attention they give their customers. It's exceptional, they are exceptional and I will absolutely be sending their company a heartfelt thank-you card for their efforts!

Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, "Never go through life without a passion for beauty & fashion!" :)

PMBB

No comments:

Post a Comment